Posted today on Killzone’s official website is a response by Shadow Fall’s developers to its fans’ top 15 feedback suggestions.
“Killzone: Shadow Fall (PS4)” launched in the U.S. on November 15th of this year to generally good reviews. No game is perfect, however, and fans made sure those responsible for the latest installment in the Killzone franchise knew full well their grievances. Guerrilla Games, the developers behind “Shadow Fall,” held a Q&A session last week via their official Killzone Twitch.TV channel in regards to what fans of PlayStation’s flagship FPS would like to see implemented in future.
Today, December 4th, Guerrilla Games posted more elaborate feedback on their website in relation to last week’s session. Below is a brief list of their categorized responses:
- Currently Live
- Official Classic 24 Player Warzone
- Coming Soon
- Ammo Supply Boxes Showing on Mini-Map
- Sniper-Friendly Map
- In Design / Development
- Ability to Identify Party Members
- Clan System
- In-Game Voice Chat
- Ranking System
- Under Consideration / Investigation
- In-Game Party System
- Overpowered Drones
- Player Scorecard Split into Teams
- Not At The Moment / Yet
- Co-Op Mode to have Playable Helghast
- Customized Multiplayer Announcements
- Display K/D Ratio for Everyone
- Killzone 2 – Style Proximity Chat
For more in-depth information on any or all of these items please visit the official response page: Player Voice Update: Response to the Top 15 Feedback Items.
So what do you think? Are these the changes you’re most looking forward to or is there something else you’d like to see?